The GX Gene is a mysterious strand of DNA that was introduced at the same time that Memphis made his appearance in the new world. It is unknown how one contracts the gene but there is one thing known about it. The gene allows users to get into contact with their natural element and use it to power up their moves. The new form has been dubbed OverDrive and allows the user to become a new type of super.
The ODS allows one to enter OD Mode with this the user gains powers based on their core element and the forms vary between people so there are never any two forms alike. OD Mode allows one to reach super powered preportions and the ODS is a guide line on how to not abuse the system. The ODS is crucial for if one abuses the OD Mode the abuser will suffer consequences based on how they abused it, not by others per say but from the OD itself.
- One can only stay In OverDrive Mode for 3 minutes.
- OverDrive Mode must be recharged to a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Power may vary based on use EX: the more one uses it consequtively the weaker it gets.
- One OverDrive user may give their unused OD energy to one person per day.
- Systhesizing or forcefully obtaining OverDrive Mode may lead to a Comatose state or death
- One cannot be forced out of OD Mode and may exceed the time limit but will feel the negative effects on their body regardless of form
- Rules are rendered null and void if one is to achieve Perfect OverDrive Mode
Penalties for breaking rulesEdit
- One will begin to lose sensation of body and will numb to an irrisponsive state for every minute exceeded the requirement.
- Death may assume one if abused for more than 30 minutes.
- One may enter a comatose state if abused for more than 20 minutes.
- One may assume a berserker rage attacking friend or foe if abused for more than 10 minutes.
- OD Mode will gradually weaken if time is exceeded (Null for beserker mode but will still be weaker).
Memphis the Light
Trin the Cat
Genix the Hedgehog
Gold The Hedgehog
Matthias the Shining Darkness
Mordrid the Dark Sun